I couldn’t find a concise list of Mass venues that do not allow legal concealed carry. I realize there are no MA laws about these, so technically its not illegal to carry at these locations, but they can kick you out without a refund, so its good to know. I will never understand why venues make these policies, as its the law abiding citizens that will obey them, and the felons who will not.
- DCU Center – Source: web site.
- Hanover Theater – Source: 2014 Season Flyer, very small print on second to last page.
- Old Sturbridge Village – Source: Brad King, Senior Vice President, EMail, Saturday June 28, 2014
- TD Garden… for ANY event. Source
- Any theater or auditorium that’s owned by a university (there are several in Boston) are off limits by state law.
If you know of a venue in Massachusetts that is not on this list, leave a comment with the name of the venue, and the source of the information to be added to the list.